- Follow The Traditionalist on WordPress.com
- Rising from the Ruins
- The Symbolic Nature of Language
- Freedom in Islam vs. Liberal Freedom
- Aleksandr Dugin and the 4th Political Theory
- The Forest and the ‘Faustian’ Soul
- Personal thoughts on the Stockholm attack
- What’s wrong with Swedish culture?
- What is Called God? Classical Theism & Theistic Personalism
- Against Libertarianism
- Edmund Burke
- Democracy is a Myth
- #21: Midvinterblot (Midwinter’s sacrifice)
- #20: Grindslanten (The gate coin)
- #19: Jämlikhet (Equality)
- #18: The Wanderer above the Sea of Fog
- The Demise of Chinese Spirituality
- #17: Riddaren rider (The Knight is riding)
- #16: Saint George and the Dragon
- #15: Huldra forsvant (The Fairy That Disappeared)
- Johannes Bureus: The Master of the Runes
- Thoughts on Belgrade
- #14: Ängsälvor (Meadow Elves)
- ISIS is losing, and Assad is Responsible.
- #13: Vision: Motiv från Visby (Motif from Visby)
- #12: Sommarnöje (Summer enjoyment)
- #11: Rävar (Foxes)
- A lesson from the Irish in America
- A Dozen Great Books
- Radical Traditionalism is now on Facebook
- Is Trump Selling Out?
- De Maistre on Human Nature
- It’s Too Late for The West
- Dala Paintings 1780-1870 – Swedish Folk Art
- Media’s ‘Alternative Facts’ Concerning Russia
- Contributors Wanted
- #10: The Appearance Of Christ Before The People
- A Call To Tradition
- The Frankfurt School: Who They Were And Why They Matter
- HR/Hari/Eli/Helios:The Primal Revelation at the Heart of Civilization
Tag Archives: Middle East
As the scourge of ISIS is slowly purged from Syria and Iraq, some in the western media who have spent the last 6 years trying to turn public opinion against the Syrian regime as well as his allies Russia and Iran are facing a difficult question; why, for so much of those years, have they called for the Syrian government to be removed in place of the terrorists his army is now so bravely defeating.
Bashar al-Assad is a true modern day hero. He has gone up against the Zionist controlled coalition of the forces of Israel, the US, Europe, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, ISIS and the terrorists of the so called Free Syrian Army all of whom share a common objective in wanting to overthrow this moderate regime, which has protected Christians, Shia Muslims and other minority faiths from the barbarism of fundamentalist Islam.
He has faced the threat of his beloved country being bombed, invaded and torn apart from the inside by the arming and funding of criminals by western regimes, yet he has remained steadfast, stuck to his principles and refused to bow to the evil forces which have infested his nation like a virus. Now the Syrian people are reaping the rewards of this struggle. No one deserves more credit should ISIS eventually be defeated, yet the media will still decry him as a dictator and a war criminal, as well as continue their insidious campaign against his only major allies, Iran and Russia. But for those who know the truth, there is no greater hero in this struggle than Bashar al-Assad.